Monday, April 4, 2011

What Happens Behind Closed Doors, What Does it Effect Besides Our Reputations


     Recently I was in a crowded bar standing in line to buy a drink.  Suddenly I was pushed up against the man waiting in front of me.  I felt my pelvis push into his buttocks as the crowd swelled.  "Holy Shit," I thought, "My vagina is touching this guys butt!" It stayed there just long enough to make me conscious of how uncomfortable I felt.  At the time I was wearing only leggings and booty shorts, having just come from practice.  This thin layer of clothing did not feel like enough to shield my vagina from this stranger's ass.  After getting my drink and returning to my friends a thought occurred to me, my encounter waiting in line was similar to getting caught behind a blocker's booty.
     Let me say for the record that I hate getting caught behind a blocker's booty.  Its like trying to get around two heffers at a hot dog stand.  I pondered this some more and realized when the roles are reversed and my booty is doing the blocking, the feeling is not the least bit awkward.  When I'm blocking and I catch a jammer with my booty it feels exhilarating.  Its like catching a fly  ball, sending your oppents to the field and your team to the mound.
     My thoughts then turned to social situations in which my booty finds itself on someone.  All of a sudden the skies parted, a light shined through, and a voice said, "DUH, you like having your butt on people because your a women and that's how you like to get fucked?!"  Is that true.  I then considered what it would have been like if that poor schmuck that I practically humped in line had done the poking instead.   The truth is I think it probably would have turned me on a little and maybe given him a chubby.  What can I say my ass looks good in stretchy clothing.
     So this is when my mind made a crazy jump.  Does booty blocking feel so good and natural because it mimics men's and women's sex roles?  When I think about other social interactions like dancing in a club the same holds true.  Think about it, when was the last time you saw a lady giving it to her boyfriend on the dance floor, and by "giving it" I mean thrusting her pelvis against her honey's fart box.  No, that never is the case.   However if it was, it would just be funny, slightly weird and probably damaging to that man's ego.  The truth of the matter is when you walk onto a dance floor these days and see a couple getting their groove on, it usually looks like two people humping with their clothes on while standing up.
     I guess the lesson to be learned here is this, sex is a big deal and the roles we play in it effect more than just what goes on behind closed doors.  It sometimes can be the reason we socially except certain things and reject others.  My only thought now is how to the men playing merby feel about positionally blocking with their booty.

No comments:

Post a Comment